EP Agency has a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious Event Manager who is passionate about working with clients to design and deliver events and experiential campaigns. We are looking for a talented and dedicated individual who is naturally organised, has an eye for detail, can self-manage projects as well as support our Directors, and communicate well at all levels.
About EP Agency
EP Agency is an award-winning strategic and creative experiential agency.
Our mission is to connect brands and audiences through the creation of powerful live events and digital experiences that inspire emotion and influence behaviour.
For over two decades we have successfully cultivated relationships that build communities, generate prosperity and bring joy.
We motivate, educate, promote, share and entertain. Visit https://epagency.com.au/
Senior Event Manager Responsibilities
- Corporate event design, management and delivery
- Client account and budget management including sales development and growth
- Venue and supplier sourcing, negotiation and management
- Preparation of relevant supplier invoices for the weekly payment run with the Finance Manager
- Collation and preparation of documents, reports and pitch presentation materials
- Pre-production and production schedule management
- Onsite event and crew management
- Support and assistance for Event Producers
- Support and training for Event Coordinators
- Collation and preparation of content for digital and social media channels
- General shared office administration and management
- To actively contribute to the revenue growth of the company
- To promote the company’s purpose and vision of ownership of its values and strategic objectives
- To contribute to the development of a culture that enjoys the challenge of achieving performance targets and financial goals
- To be responsible for self-development
- To participate in the company’s performance development process
- To carry out all duties in accordance with the company policies, procedures and standards
- A minimum of 5 years corporate event management in Australia
- Event Agency experience working across a variety of industries, clients and brands
- Strong Sydney and Interstate general knowledge; venues, suppliers, activities
- Experience in document, reports and presentation drafting and collating
- Experience in venue finding and event supplier research
- Onsite event installation, co-ordination and pack down experience
- Experience working in a small team environment or project teams
- Excellent written and verbal skills including professional phone manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Proficiency with MYOB Project software processes (training can be provided) or similar programs
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Indesign and Creative Suite programs (preferred but not essential)
EP Agency Culture
EP Agency expects all employees to be:
- Reliable and honest
- Highly organised and efficient
- Polite and professional
- Neat, tidy and well presented
- A team player
- Have a positive attitude and outlook
- Always aiming to please – no job is too big or too small
The position is based in Woollahra, Sydney. A vehicle and valid driver’s licence is preferred but not essential. Some interstate and international travel for meetings and events may be required.
|Position Published||Friday 1 April 2022|
|Application Close Date|
Friday 29 April 2022 (unless filled prior)
Applications will be reviewed in the order they are received.
|Salary||Market; depends on applicant experience.|
|Type||Contract of either 5 (preferred) or 4 full days per week.|
|Commencement||From April 2022|
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the stated close date.
Please type your Name and the Job Title in the email subject e.g. Jane Smith – Senior Event Manager Job Application.
1. Please nominate two major projects that you have worked on that you enjoyed and explain why in no more than two paragraphs.
2. Please nominate two major projects that you didn’t like and explain why and what you would change about them in no more than two paragraphs.
3. What are your ‘Top 5’ professional attributes?
4. What is your greatest professional achievement?
5. Give an example of a problematic situation at an event and what you did to resolve it.